Skip to content
- Prices, product details, product specifications, terms & conditions are subject to change without notice.
Payment Terms & Tax
- Terms: Ready Distribution offers the following payment options: Cash, COD – Cashiers Check or Company Check (on approval), VISA, Mastercard, American Express, Discover. Net payment terms are available on approved credit. Credit applications can usually be processed in one to two business days. Relatively new businesses may require longer.
- Invoices: Invoices are sent on same day that an order ships. Invoices are payable within terms established for the customer at the time of invoice creation.
- Tax: Resellers must provide Ready Distribution with a valid state tax exemption certificate (where applicable). Any buyer without a valid state tax exemption certificate must pay all applicable sales and/or use taxes shown on the invoice. In addition, the buyer remains responsible for any payment of pertinent sales and/or use tax whether or not it is on the original product invoice. Any personal property taxes assessable on the product after delivery to the carrier shall be borne by the buyer.
- Collection: Collection efforts shall begin on all outstanding invoices extending beyond payment terms established for your account. A minimum of three (3) contacts or billings requesting payment will be sent at 30-day intervals once an account becomes past due. An account becomes past due based on the terms of your account. If collection efforts of Ready Distribution have failed to produce payment, an account is then classified as defaulted. Any defaulted receivable shall be referred to a collection agency within a reasonable time after the final collection letter.
- Sales Tax: The tax is due even if the buyer does not have physical presence in the state of California and is due even if the buyer is not required to have a California Reseller’s Permit. For further information, please see the State of California, Board of Equalization Regulation 1706.
Delivery & Acceptance
- Ready Distribution will provide the items as detailed on the product invoice.
- The items shall be deemed accepted by the buyer when they have been physically delivered. The buyer shall inspect the items immediately upon delivery, and shall notify our warehouse immediately in writing of all defects in the items. Buyer shall immediately file claims with the carrier when there is evidence of shipping damage.
Warranty & DOA
- Manufacturer’s warranty and DOA policies vary; please see the manufacturer’s web site for specific warranty terms & conditions.
- We do not provide any warranty, express or implied, beyond the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Orders on our website are treated as purchase requests. The products, pricing and specifications on our website are generally correct, but we cannot guarantee product pricing, availability or specifications. Once you place an order on our website, we enter it into our fulfillment system. Our dedicated account managers will notify you of any changes to pricing, specifications or availability.